This is going to be our meeting place. We are going to do lots of work here.
We are going to read, write, share our opinions, comment on each other’s work,
watch, listen and do many other things.I hope you will like this experience.
I’m looking forward to working with you in our class blog,
Here is a song to practise comparative adjectives.
Petula Clark – My Love (1965) – MusicPlayOn.com.
Write a paragraph about a learned behaviour. It can be something learned
throughhabituation, trial and error, association, or insight.
You can refer to the sample paragraph on page 91 in Reading& Writing book.
Deadline. 18th March by 17:00
Write a summary of the lecture using your notes.
Write a paragraph about the effects of advertisements on people in 150 words.
Write a paragraph about your ideal job.
Choose a job or career to write about.
- a job that you’ve hoped for all your life
- a job you just learned about in Unit 1
- a cool job
- a job that someone you know has
HOW TO PLAN
- What is your ideal job? (this will become your topic sentence)
- Why is this your ideal job?
- What are you good at? In other words what are your skills?
- What are your interests?
- What are your values?
You can refer to the example on page 42 of our Reading & Writing book.
What advice can be given to students who are just beginning college/university?
Write your answer in 150 words. Deadline: 26th, Feb, 2011
Can you please visit your pages on the right hand side and introduce yourself by answering the following questions.
1. What is your full name?Where are you from?
2. Tell us about your family
3. What are your future plans?